Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fact: Adam Lambert is gay, what now?


Ok, so, there is a lot of drama about Adam Lambert being gay and coming out, and yada, yada, yada. Big deal? People come out all the time. And it's not like he was hiding it, either. I honestly think that this whole Adam coming out thing shouldn't be a big suprise nor big deal. You could kind of tell he was gay before he came out to the public. And there have been pleanty of gay American Idol contestants. Adam is talented. And yes, ADAM IS GAY! Can we drop it now? I mean, speaking as a half gay person, no one needs all the drama when they first come out. Its hard enough for some people. I know I can't speak for this guys but really, just think. Accept it, be happy, and if you don't like it, is it really going to kill you to have one more "out" gay guy in the world? So, here's the fact: Adam Lambert is gay.

P.S. I am not trying to write this as an "angry" blog. I'm just pointing out that there's a whole lot of drama over something that doesn't necesserily concern a lot of the world, and over something that happens everyday. It's not a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment